Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Wellbeing365 and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Wellbeing365
Wellbeing365 has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Local Structural Engineer shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Social competition terms and conditions
· The prize is as follows: one Fitbit Charge 4
· The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
· Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30th August 2020.
· There is one winner in total across both platforms
· Multiple entries per person allowed across Instagram and Facebook
· Entrants must follow Wellbeing 365 on Instagram or Facebook (depending on which social channel they enter the competition from).
· The winner will be chosen at random
· The winner will be chosen live the day following competition closing date.
· Winners will need to respond within 7 days of the announcement, otherwise a new winner will be chosen
· The prize will be sent within 14 days of the winner confirming their address
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Fitbit
· By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
· Wellbeing 365 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
· Wellbeing 365 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
- You must have made progress on a weight loss or exercise journey.
- This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media or email platform.
- By sharing your before and after photos and your name or social media handle with Wellbeing 365 via direct email, direct message or social posts, you grant us permission to use them for marketing purposes across all our marketing platforms including but not limited to: social media channels, email campaigns and on our website.
- By sharing your photo with Wellbeing 365, you confirm you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any images will be removed within 7 days upon your written request.